Here at Winston Brown Remodeling the demand for our services is higher than ever. We are currently looking for experienced workers to join our team. Our expectations are high for our employees and we pride ourselves in offering competitive wages and benefits including medical and dental insurance, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
If you are highly motivated, self-driven, reliable, energetic and have experience in our industry, Winston Brown could be the place for you!
EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY for all of these positions. Applicants must be able to pass drug and background check. Wage will be based on experience and skill set.
A list of positions we are currently hiring for are listed below. To apply, complete our employment application and submit it to our business office.
Winston Brown Remodeling, a 47-year-old, family-owned residential remodeling contractor, has an immediate opening for a highly skilled Residential Remodeling Carpenter. Our projects include, but are not limited to whole house remodels, additions, kitchens, baths, and exteriors.
- Carpentry high quality craftsmanship labor and job safety;
- Protecting customer’s property from undue dust and debris.
- Providing customer security by locking up each day and making sure no hazards are left that could cause injury to customers, their pets or property;
- Providing supervision of Field Personnel when necessary;
- Knowing and understanding all job-related paper work, ie. permits, plans, change orders, and specifications;
- Assisting the Project Manager in meeting the specifications of the Winston Brown Remodeling contracts with our clients and trade contractors.
- Checking all materials for quality and accuracy as it arrives at the job site, pick-up and delivery of materials;
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have 5+ experience in residential finish work and remodeling.
- Able to work with a crew or alone to complete demo, site protection, framing, window and door installation, exterior trim and interior finish work.
- Organized and detail oriented. Possess superior client service and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise the work of others on the jobsite (Apprentices and Truck Drivers).
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and detailed specifications.
- Winston Brown’s Carpenters provide their own van (or pick-up) and tools. We require a good driving record, valid license and insurance. We provide a friendly, team-based work environment, competitive compensation and great benefits. This is a drug free workplace.
-Health and Dental Insurance
-401k with company match up to 4%
How to Apply:
Send an e-mail with Position Title in Subject line. Send cover letter that outlines experience directly related to the essential functions of the job, salary requirements, tool list, vehicle type and your resume to email@example.com Or download our employment application above or stop by our office to fill out an application.